King's Lynn Apple Regional Training Centre, at Howard Junior School, offers educators the opportunity to learn how Apple technology can make a difference to teaching and learning in the classroom. We will be offering 8 free training courses over the year. Check back regularly for updates and to book your place!
Apple Regional Training Centres deliver courses to build the skills and confidence of educators to use Apple technology inside and outside the classroom. They are a community who share best practices and inspire excellence through teaching with Apple technology.
Being selected as an Apple Regional Training Centre highlights our commitment to facilitating training for teachers to develop skills and build confidence to use Apple technology in the classroom.
Apple Regional Training Centres create a community to share best practice and support teaching staff to attain Apple Teacher status, a professional learning programme designed to support and celebrate educators.
Teachers from across the region can attend courses to build their knowledge and skills using technology in the classroom and earn badges to achieve their Apple Teacher recognition.
Across the UK and Ireland, the goals of all Apple Regional Training Centres are to:
- facilitate training opportunities for teachers to develop skills using Apple technology in the classroom
- promote Apple in Education and share new products and innovations with educators
- build Apple Teacher across the region
- share best practices, build community and inspire excellence.
To find out more, please visit the Apple Teacher website:
Our Regional Training Centre Courses for 2017-2018:
1. Introduction to iPad
2. Enhancing Productivity with iPad
3. Fostering Creativity with iPad
4. Coding with Swift Playgrounds
5. An introduction to Robotics
6. Using iPad to Inspire Creative Writing
7. Green Screen with iPad
8. Showcase Event (TBC)